Something New To Eat. Asparagus Wrapped In Prosciutto

I have been feeling rather uninterested in food lately. and as a result I have been eating rather badly. I want to get excited about food and cooking again. I want to look forward to my meals rather than treat them like a chore. 

With that in mind here is a little experiment I tried. Asparagus wrapped in prosciutto and griddled. I saw this pin and was inspired. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/369084131934119004/

So this is my attempt. Here they are all wrapped and ready to be griddled. 

On the griddle.

And finally served with griddled chicken, new potatoes, veg and a chicken and garlic white sauce.

It was a success, my partner liked it, I liked it, it was easy and quick. So full marks all round, will be making it again. 

Comments

Popular Posts