The bee hive blanket

Its complete! After months of work, and may distractions its finally done!



This was meant to be my summer blanket but its taken me so long to do its almost autumn here. But I am happy with it. 

This is the pattern I used:

Where mine has 2 rows each if 3 colors (i.e. is 2 rounds larger). 

I joined it all together using this technique:

I like the way the pieces meet, looks neat. I have been thinking about adding an edge but I think I am going to leave it as it is. I like it, it feels warm and inviting.

Next comes the full wave blanket for my mum. Then me partner wants one too. I still have 2 dresses, a DS cover and a bag to make, plus more I am sure I am forgetting.

Oh and here is the bee cushion I made to go with the bee hive blanket. He looks a little wonky coz I have been sitting on him. Still needs a mouth though.

Comments

Popular Posts