My bee hive blanket so far.

For the last few months I have been working on my beehive blanket. It is made up of 60 unique hexagons each 3 times 2 rounds of double crochet done with a 4mm hook. I would share the pattern but I can't seem to find it.

The other day I finally finished the last round on the last piece, so many hours have gone into this already. I got all the ends tucked in and then laid them all out to decide on where each should go. I have started to sew them together now and have 9 done. There is still a lot of work to go but its already looking good, can't wait to have it all done.

It was meant to be my summer blanket and if I'm lucky it still may see the end of summer. Hope you like too, soon I will share with you the bee to match and the finished blanket.

Comments

Popular Posts