Pictures and New Challenge, week 22 (Strawberry Swirl Buns)

Oops I missed a week, I am all out of my rhythm after my holiday. Best get back to it. 

I did get to go for a ride, I am still a little wobbly and I need to get my gears and brakes seen to but I did managed a couple of rides. Once I have the bike all fixed I will be getting out more, I want to tone up after my holiday excess, which was on top of my Easter chocolate excess, and I never really got over my Xmas excess.

This weeks challenge will be to make Jam Sweet rolls. I have a lovely sounding recipe to try out and it looks and sounds delicious. I know its not going to help me tone up but we all need treats now and then. I will be extra good up till then to make up for it.

I know I have been neglecting my blog so to make up for it here is some pictures of what I have been up to lately:

Me on the hill on mayday in my green.


The Jack in the parade.





Steampunk morris men, very kool



Friend taking in the sun.


The jack coming on stage.

My arty shot for  day.The Jack just before it got killed from between the legs of a boggy man.

This is me and my friends about a quarter of the way to Rye. This is before the real pain started.


Comments

Popular Posts