Mad times

I have been away for a bit and have neglected this. Its been a busy week or so. I have gone to Scotland, been to a wedding, got very drunk, seen so many friends I have not seen in ages. Come home, been to IKEA and had my big wardrobe tidy, walked to rye, had a couple of relaxed days over the weekend and now its may day. 

May day is one of the best days in Hastings, the town is full of motorbikes, morris dancers, people in green and general good feelings. I'm off to the jack in the green celebration, got my green coat ready and the weather is meant to be good.

Given that its all been a bit mad this week I have not set or done any challenges, although if I had thought about it I should have set my walk to rye as a challenge as that hurt, won't be doing that again.

I am still slowly working on my new blanket but its slow going, I made a coaster to match with my new hama beads from IKEA. Hopefully tomorrow morning I'm having friends round and we will be playing with hama beads. One of my friends in Scotland gave me 2 new boards, a round and a hex one, which is great as I didn't have them. 

We still need to finish my bunny skirt, the pink one for my friend looks great and she loves it, so I can't wait to get my blue one. I need to do a pattern for the summer dresses, more so as its actually getting sunny now. 

I don't think I have mentioned it before but the society/group we have started called the Afternoon Tea Society is going well, we have plans to make lots of stuff. There are a few of us now, all a lovely bunch who love to craft. 

I guess that's enough of me talking, I will hopefully have a more picture based post coming up soon as well as a challenge for next week (I'm counting the walk as last weeks), laters.

Comments

Popular Posts