Week 8 challenge

This week is both late and not that interesting. I have too many stuffed toys, clothes I don't wear and other stuff that I don't really need. So I'm starting some spring cleaning by giving away stuff I don't use/wear. 

A friend of mine is having a boot sale to raise money for a local group so I'm hunting round the flat for any thing with value that I don't use. I'm being ruthless and giving all but my most loved stuffed toys, which to be fair leaves plenty behind but also gives away plenty too. I'm giving away clothes that I haven't warn in ages which are just taking up valuable space in my cramped wardrobe. My partner is even adding to the pile. 

I know that the next step is to clear out the boxes I have hidden around the flat that are full of stuff from other places I have lived. The first of which are the last 2 I have in my wardrobe, there was once 4 but I went through and got rid of loads of stuff but a large part of what's left is uni and collage notes which take time to scan in.

Soon I will also start my big rearrange of my wardrobe, I need more space, my clothes are too poofy for the space I have. I have some cunning plans to maximise my space and arrange it all better. Step 1 is to clear out the bottom, which will include moving some of my shoes, but I have a plan.

Comments

Popular Posts