Crochet panda challenge.


OK so here he is, my little panda. 


My apologies the pictures are not that great I didn't get a chance to take pictures in the good light of the weekend and its dark when I get home from work. 

I'm really quite pleased with him, the eyes may feel like they are on the edge of being too big but I did want a panda with a slightly cartoon feel, hence the over sized head. 


I used a patten for a koala for his body, making the top 3 rounds of his body black as well as his arms.
http://www.craftpassion.com/2010/11/crochet-koala-bear-amigurumi-tutorial-pattern.html
For his head I added an increasing round, an extra sc around round and of course a decreasing round to make his head bigger. The ears and eyes I made up as I went along. I can find out the notes if any one wanted the pattern. 

And here he is with his friend.


I made cthuhu for a friend from work who said he liked my unicorn but wanted something more manly. Here is the pattern

http://ruralrebellion.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/free-pattern-friday-cthulhu/

And more pictures without his hat.


Raaa


I just love his wings, they are so kool.



Comments

  1. How lovely. I have made a few simple owls ( pics on my blog) but nothing like these chaps. Oh and like the more manly thing too, my son would love one so will have a go as soon as BIG BLANKET done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so fun and easy to make. They are what got me into crochet a few years back.
      A new blanket is on my list of things to make to, I am making a cushion atm and want a blanket to match.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts